Flamboyance Tours is looking for a tour guide ready to show visitors around Adelaide on foot. This award-winning company provides Adelaide walking tours to guests from around the world, exploring the city’s history, culture, and heritage.
The role will bring interaction with guests from around the world while you provide them an unforgettable holiday experience. Leading visitors to city landmarks, providing personal recommendations and encouraging interaction are what’s expected, but most importantly the ability to shape positive experiences through compelling storytelling. Provided training by owner/guide Katina will assist in building city knowledge, but a great tour guide will put their own flair and passion into the tales they tell.
As well as guiding, there will be scope to assist in creating social media content for Flamboyance Tours (Facebook and Instagram) and other administrative duties. The work will begin as three-hour shifts (up to nine hours per week) and potentially increase if needed. The role is expected to conclude at the end of March 2024 but could be extended.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to be part of an exciting industry and presenting Adelaide to the world for the amazing city it is.
What we’re looking for:
- Tour guiding experience/study preferred, but not essential
- Effective storytelling through clear speaking and expression
- A willingness to learn and retain information
- Passion for Adelaide and everything about it!
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter outlining your skills and capabilities
- A video up to 90 seconds of you talking about the Mall’s Balls sculpture in Rundle Mall. Please upload this as an unlisted video on YouTube and provide the link at the bottom of your cover letter.
Applications close Friday, October 13 2023 at 5pm.