Adelaide Queer History Tour
- Save 99c off the VoiceMap app by buying the tour direct
- Discover Adelaide's LGBT history and hear fascinating tales as you walk to key sites
- Start point: George Duncan memorial, University Avenue | End point: Compton Street
- Start time: whenever you like | Duration: allow one hour
- You will need to download the free VoiceMap app once purchasing the tour, where you put the code in. You need a mobile phone with working GPS and headphones to do the tour
- Please contact us with any queries!
Discover the stories behind Adelaide's quirky foods and why locals love them so much, with samples along the way.