The tour is not available to purchase through our website at the moment. It is available for purchase through the VoiceMap website here, where it is priced at $5.99. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Adelaide Queer History Tour
- Save 99c when buying the tour code direct from our website, compared to purchase on VoiceMap
- Discover Adelaide's LGBT history and hear fascinating tales as you walk by key sites of the city centre
- Start point: George Duncan memorial, Victoria Avenue | End point: Compton Street
- Start time: whenever you like | Duration: allow one hour
- You will need to download the free VoiceMap app once purchasing the tour, where you put the code in. You need a mobile phone with working GPS and headphones to do the tour
- Please contact us with any queries!
Discover the stories behind Adelaide's quirky foods and why locals love them so much, with samples along the way.